Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Table Tennis Equipment
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Table Tennis Equipment Forum with reviews and discussions about Table Tennis rackets, rubbers, blades and other equipment. >> powered by www.TT-SHOP.net

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 25.03.2024, 17:57
Benutzerbild von Carline
Carline Carline ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)
Why not make all rubbers with dual alignment?

Andro has some pips rubbers such as Hexer , that can be used with pips aligned either vertically or horizontally on the blade depending on how you choose to cut the rubber's logo.
I like this concept because I can test the rubber aigned in either direction and go with the one I prefer. Or I can have two rackets, one with vertical aignment & other with horizontal aignment.

Of course you will have to cut the rubber only one of the two ways & I know that.

Of course I also know horizontal pips is better for chopping & vertical alignment is better for blocking. But this is case only for shakehand grip players because Chinese refer to shakehand grip as horizontal grip & penhold as vertical grip. So the rubber behavior & end results can be different for a shakehand player compared to a penholder. But if the rubber can be designed in either alignment, a player can choose which way they wan to align the rubber.

This is easier to test than with Stiga, where I have to buy 2 rubbers one vertical & one horizontal.

This is not limited to pips rubbers. Even reverse rubbers can be this way. They can put a marking on the logo indicating which side is vertical or which side is horizontal.

Probably this is not done because of marketing strategies or ITTF testing costs
Just wondering
Post #17 in thread below.
https://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=533128&page=2

Geändert von Carline (25.03.2024 um 18:01 Uhr)
Alt 25.03.2024, 18:06
Benutzerbild von Carline
Carline Carline ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)
AW: Why not make all rubbers with dual alignment?

Andro Hexer Pips Force
Post #17 in thread below.
https://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=533128&page=2
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »