Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Rules and Regulations
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Rules and Regulations Table Tennis rules and regulations. Need help with a rules-related dispute or having some controversial situation you couldn't solve on your own? Always wanted to learn how to serve legally? etc. >> powered by DONIC

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 15.12.2021, 20:58
sereba sereba ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

sereba ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
I am VERY VERY disappointed with Scholer. Please ban all (long) pips. Ban all anti!

I have to say I am very hurt and disappointed that Scholer (& his puppet Weikert) did not issue the final deathblow to Dr.Neubauer at 2021 AGM in Houston by banning all pips & anti rubbers.

For the past 7 or 8 years after the plastic ball in 2013, ITTF had done nothing for me.

I love Scholer . He did it 1998 . He did it in 2008 . Both to go after Dr.Neubauer.

I was very much hoping Scholer would do so again in 2021. What a disappointment.

Petra Sorling, please ban all (long) pips. Ban all anti. Please save iocTT

Geändert von sereba (15.12.2021 um 21:00 Uhr)
Alt 18.12.2021, 00:56
Dominikk85 Dominikk85 ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 500

Dominikk85 ist ein sehr geschätzer Mensch dessen Wort hier Gewicht hat (Renommeepunkte mindestens +250)Dominikk85 ist ein sehr geschätzer Mensch dessen Wort hier Gewicht hat (Renommeepunkte mindestens +250)Dominikk85 ist ein sehr geschätzer Mensch dessen Wort hier Gewicht hat (Renommeepunkte mindestens +250)
AW: I am VERY VERY disappointed with Scholer. Please ban all (long) pips. Ban all anti!

Why would they? Without long pips you can't play as a chopper and people love watching choppers.

In fact choppers are a dying breed anyway so why do you want to accelerate that?
Alt 18.12.2021, 10:03
Omma Omma ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 2000

Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Omma ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)
AW: I am VERY VERY disappointed with Scholer. Please ban all (long) pips. Ban all anti!

+choppers are easy prey.
Alt 18.12.2021, 14:23
maryannebv60
unregistriert

It is important to preserve the variety of table tennis rubbers and styles.

Long pimples, short pimples, Anti and "normal" rubbers are important for table tennis and to support the different styles of table tennis.

If long pimples and Anti rubbers would be banned, it would be very bad for defenders and also for older players, which need these kind of rubbers to stay still competitive.
Alt 20.12.2021, 02:45
Unregistriert
unregistriert

I am not sure about your replies. I think this is sarcasm because if you go to websites
http://ioctt.com and http://wdttf.com , you will understand clearly as to what all this means
Alt 20.12.2021, 18:30
Benutzerbild von Lousy Defence
Lousy Defence Lousy Defence ist offline
resignierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 1000

Lousy Defence ist auf dem Weg zur Identifikationsfigur ;-) (Renommeepunkte mindestens +500)Lousy Defence ist auf dem Weg zur Identifikationsfigur ;-) (Renommeepunkte mindestens +500)Lousy Defence ist auf dem Weg zur Identifikationsfigur ;-) (Renommeepunkte mindestens +500)Lousy Defence ist auf dem Weg zur Identifikationsfigur ;-) (Renommeepunkte mindestens +500)Lousy Defence ist auf dem Weg zur Identifikationsfigur ;-) (Renommeepunkte mindestens +500)Lousy Defence ist auf dem Weg zur Identifikationsfigur ;-) (Renommeepunkte mindestens +500)
Zitat:
Zitat von Unregistriert Beitrag anzeigen
I am not sure about your replies. I think this is sarcasm because if you go to websites
http://ioctt.com and http://wdttf.com , you will understand clearly as to what all this means
Accurate.
Alt 20.12.2021, 19:56
Unregistriert
unregistriert

Zitat:
Zitat von maryannebv60 Beitrag anzeigen
older players, which need these kind of rubbers to stay still competitive.
Only in TT players are kept competitive through material that compensates for physical and technical shortcomings.

Sometimes I think this is a good thing, enabling TT for any age and talent level.

Sometimes I think it would be ok to have those rubbers banned, and if you can´t compete doing whatever you can do with two normal rubbers, then you simply can´t compete.
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »