Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Table Tennis Equipment
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Table Tennis Equipment Forum with reviews and discussions about Table Tennis rackets, rubbers, blades and other equipment. >> powered by www.TT-SHOP.net

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 13.03.2024, 18:30
Benutzerbild von Carline
Carline Carline ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)
Judgement day coming 4 robotic dbl inverted loopers Re:India flooding events with tactical athletss

Hello all you my little double inverted robot looping "boosted material player" friends,
I hope you enjoyed your 45 year torture & abuse of pips players with your endless rule changes
Your reign of terror and the collapse & demise of the European two winged robotic boosted looping lawn tennis model is inevitable and fast approaching. This now useless model was ok in the pre sponge (ghardbat era) but I cannot believe this false premise that a human backhand is same as forehand (especially for table tennis amateurs) has lasted this long for 50 years while lawn tennis itself has moved on with two handed backhand to address this years ago (I am NOT blaming anyone for this anomaly of inherently weaker or different style backhand for most humans......it is just the nature of human physiology or anatomy or whatever). I am only shocked at how long loopers have managed to abuse pips players baseg on this false premise. Of course I admit the brainwashed players includes me who was taught to believe that all children should only start with double inverted rubbers as is clearly no longer the case in Indian & Taiwan etc but sadly still seems to be the case in rest of the world, though Japan & China use an equally useless backhand short pips model. I have some more comments on this false premiee later on as to why a combination racket with spinny inverted one side & super long pips on the other side is the one & only way for all coaches to start ALL children in table tennis as India does with at least women..
The takeover of the ITTF by long pips players is not too far away into the future
It may be another 10 or even 20 years but rest assured, your judgement day is coming soon.
Enjoy your abuse of pips players with more rule changes as long as you can
Unless you are proactive & want to keep your illegally boosted third ball & fifth ball attacks, you better act real fast and ban all pips & anti . Don*t say I did not warn you.
Post #17 in thread below.
https://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=533128&page=2

Geändert von Carline (13.03.2024 um 23:27 Uhr)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »