Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > International Table Tennis Forum
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

International Table Tennis Forum Table Tennis Forum for general discussions
>> powered by TIBHAR

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 23.01.2024, 20:09
Benutzerbild von Carline
Carline Carline ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)
ITTF (or DTTB) is NOT the sole supreme authority for table tennis

ITTF is NOT the sole supreme authority on table tennis
There seems to be serious misunderstanding & belief, especially among pips players, that ITTF (& DTTB) is the sole supreme authority on table tennis
Nothing can be further from the truth. This is not limited to table tennis but in just about every other sport the IOC affiliated sports body tries to monopolize the sport and tries its very best to prevent any competition and often by any illegal and or unethical means by such tactics as bullying any competitive startups or bribing the government officials - even courts to keep 100% control 0f the sport. Id not have to explain to your how corrupt the IOC & affiliated sports bodies are. ITTF is no different.
How many of you remember what happened when ITTF brought the spin glue ban in 1995 ? The loopers threatened to form their own association & ITTF quickly repealed the ban to save their jobs.
In almost all countries of Europe, especially Germany, there is great opportunity for someone like Dr.Neubauer to break away from DTTB and start their own association and bring back all the banned rubbers. Scholer probably made lot of money running the World Veteran Championships. Looks like ITTF saw the money & now has taken over as World Masters* Championships in Rome with 6000+ players. If someone like Dr.Neubauer started a masters championships forming an association independent of DTTB & ITTF, they could easily get at least 10000+ masters* players for a masters* championships with rules designed to promote masters play. Older players support this sport & if ITTF wants to make rules against older players , that is fine but older players should be able to start their own association with their own rules.
Of course ITTF would probably lose lots of sponsors & I could not be happier.
Let me be very clear. Children come first & I understand rules being designed to benefit them but table tennis is a unique situation. Same set of rules just simply do not work for children & master players.
Table tennis is NOT a spectator sport at masters* level . It is a participant sport & player don't play to entertain spectators. So ITTF should stop making rules for youth & expect the same to work for masters level players.
Table tennis can be a spectator sport at the non masters* level (for ages below 40). But the sad part is that the rules don't even make it easy for spectators to come to table tennis. Not with 90% of matches being 3rd ball & 5th ball comedy of errors * with total extermination of choppers.
So this is a great business opportunity for someone to break away from DTTB & run an independent association.
This has happened in other sports like the ABA & NBA, Kerry Packer & the World Series of Cricket, in Boxing, 3 American football leagues other than NFL and so on & on.
Table tennis does not have to be any different.
I had enough with ITTF's lies about promoting diversity of playing styles but only promoting third ball attacks with illegal boosters & exterminating all choppers to drive all spectators away

Geändert von Carline (23.01.2024 um 20:50 Uhr)
Alt 24.01.2024, 18:26
Benutzerbild von Carline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)Carline ist verbrannt und wird nicht mehr ernst genommen (Renommeepunkte mindestens -500)
AW: ITTF (or DTTB) is NOT the sole supreme authority for table tennis

The biggest conflict of interest ever in table tennis history was Eberhard Scholer.

He was (may be still is ?) an equipment dealer.

It blows mind as to how he got on the ITTF executive council, especially of all places, the equipment committee of the ITTF, OMG WTH .

Do you see where I am going with this (my next explanation to follow) ?
Alt 24.01.2024, 23:18
Horasio Horasio ist offline
registrierter Besucher
erfahrenes Forenmitglied

Horasio ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)Horasio ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)

Lange nicht mehr so einen Quatsch gelesen.
Alt 26.01.2024, 18:12
Benutzerbild von Carline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Zitat:
Zitat von Horasio Beitrag anzeigen
Lange nicht mehr so einen Quatsch gelesen.
You are correct.
Yes it makes no sense that there is competing federation in table tennis.
I am especially extremely disappointed in Dr.Neubauer (the person) .
Alt 29.01.2024, 16:41
Benutzerbild von Carline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Zitat:
Zitat von Carline Beitrag anzeigen
You are correct.
Yes it makes no sense that there is competing federation in table tennis.
I am especially extremely disappointed in Dr.Neubauer (the person) .
Translation nack & forth is really screweing up what I am saying
I said "Yes it makes no sense that there is NO competing federation in table tennis."
And when it translated to German and back to English, it reads as
"Yes it makes no sense that there is competing federation in table tennis."

Translation can be so scary & twisted is some situations. (I won'teven mention it as it could get twicsted LOL)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »