Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > The TT-NEWS Club Bar
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

The TT-NEWS Club Bar Chit Chat - Talk about anything here. Not only tabletennis-related topics are welcome here, also other sports, politics, lifestyle, etc.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 19.07.2014, 09:34
Jancsi Jancsi ist offline
Master Of Chopping
Foren-Stammgast 3000

Jancsi ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
AW: What are you doing?

Zitat:
Zitat von Tony_Iommi Beitrag anzeigen
I'm the Director of Transparency Reporting at Eisai Pharmaceuticals.
Nice to hear that you're still alive, even in a high position! I guess you won't come back into the sauerkraut country, won't you?
Alt 19.07.2014, 23:00
Tony_Iommi Tony_Iommi ist offline
Onkel aus Amerika
Foren-Stammgast 3000

Tony_Iommi ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

Hi Jancsi, it's been a while. Likewise, good hearing from you!

Well, wifey and I've been through a lot health-wise but we're both doing fine now. I quit my job after 13 years with Novartis and joined Eisai (only 12,000 employees vs. Novartis with roughly 120,000) which was a good and ultimately logical change for me. Also, I love the ten minute commute!! I was used to spending a couple of hours in the car every day just commuting back and forth. That's all gone now.

And yes, I got my American citizenship in July of last year. Technically, I'm not German anymore, but I guess all it would take is to renew my German passport to have dual citizenship. However, there's really no need to do that, because to answer your question, I don't have any intentions of relocating back to Germany since home, family, job, etc. is here in the States. But I will certainly hop over the pond every now and then for an occassional visit.
Alt 20.07.2014, 22:01
Benutzerbild von Peter Igel
Peter Igel Peter Igel ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Ältestenrat - Hall of Fame PLATIN

Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)Peter Igel ist ein absoluter Lichtblick (Renommeepunkte mindestens +750)

Zitat:
But I will certainly hop over the pond every now and then for an occassional visit.
your next "occasional visit" should lead lead you to Bremen!
you are highly invited!
(what a poor english)

back to topics

what i am doing?
Managing director.
Don't know why and where.
But it works very well
Alt 22.07.2014, 12:59
Tony_Iommi Tony_Iommi ist offline
Onkel aus Amerika
Foren-Stammgast 3000

Tony_Iommi ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

Zitat:
Zitat von Peter Igel Beitrag anzeigen
your next "occasional visit" should lead lead you to Bremen!
Sounds good, Peter. Thanks for the invite. We actually thought about a trip to Germany for possibly next year, but we shall see.

As far as jobs/career is concerned: happy to connect with folks via linkedin. I haven't updated my profile in a while, but anyway. Here's the link:

Dieter's profile
Alt 16.06.2015, 02:33
Gerrit Huber Gerrit Huber ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Gerrit Huber trifft öfters den Nagel auf den Kopf (Renommeepunkte mindestens +100)Gerrit Huber trifft öfters den Nagel auf den Kopf (Renommeepunkte mindestens +100)

Zitat:
I quit my job after 13 years with Novartis and joined Eisai (only 12,000 employees vs. Novartis with roughly 120,000) which was a good and ultimately logical change for me.
Is it really a difference for a single person, if a company has 12,000 or 120,000 employees? I think, independent of that, if a company has 1,200 or 12,000 or 120,000 or even 1,200,000 employees, you always will have only contact with a maximum of 100 other employees.
Alt 13.12.2021, 19:40
Benutzerbild von Jolien
Jolien Jolien ist offline
ex TT, Tennis, Federball
Foren-Stammgast 2000

Jolien befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast (Renommeepunkte mindestens +40)

Let me also have fun writing in English in this German forum!

In my childhood I lived for 2 years with my family in Texas in the United States. I went to elementary school there.

Back in Germany I had 9 years of Grammar School English. When I was searching for jobs I fulfilled a professional education as a foreign language correspondent German - English.

But for jobs I was only hired because of my C2 - level of Dutch, living close to the Netherlands.

At the age of 53 I was allowed to retire because of health reasons, and since then I live on welfare enjoying my private hobbies. So I live a very modest life (without travels) having many (online) friends and I'm happy.

Jolien
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »