Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22.09.2019, 18:19
Stefeff Stefeff ist offline
registrierter Besucher
erfahrenes Forenmitglied

Stefeff ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)Stefeff ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)
AW: Sathiyan Gnanasekaran (IND)

https://telanganatoday.com/im-in-chi...r-now-sathiyan

Sathiyan said that beating World No.5 Tomokazu Harimoto in the team event was one of the biggest achievements of his career so far. “It was a huge win. He is one of the quickest players of the world, but I could match the speed and beat him in straight sets,’’ said the 26-year-old.

“I had a great run in the tournament. Asian Championship is one of the toughest tournaments next only to World Championship or Olympics. I could beat the Koreans and Japanese. But China are one level up but they are beatable. On a given day, we can also win against them. The gap is closing and one day or the other the Chinese supremacy has to end.’’

“The Indians are ready to take on World No 1 or 2. There is no more the fear factor. In the last one year, we have achieved some tremendous results in international circuit.’’

“I feel this performance in Asian championship has brought a new confidence. I’m a strong contender for a medal in the Tokyo Olympics. Consistency is very important and I have to keep the momentum going.’’